Re: Door handles/locks

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door handles/locks
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:23:41 -0500

I see where everyone is coming from when it comes to the use of door locks
in a convetible. However, my initial question was not who thinks it is
worth it to use door locks, but who thinks it is worth it to fix them.

Since I have (or had) my doors disassembled anyway, it seemed to make sense
to go ahead and fix them so that everything worked -- whether or not I
would ever bother to actually use the locks (which I probably would not).

What I decided on my doors was to get the lock mechanisms working, but not
lose too much sleep over whether or not they work flawlessly, since I would
rarely use them.

Eric.