Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "nikolai jaremka" <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:43:51 -0500
Joe, another neat feature on the S2000 that might cause concern is that most
high rpm cars and race cars have short piston travel while the S2000 has a
long piston travel.  What this means is not only are you using very high
rpms but now you have greatly multiplied the pistons speed as well (almost
twice what a shorter piston travle car might have).  Will it break, eah
maybe.  Would I like to be the one who trys breaking it, OH YEA!

Patrick Bowen