Re: clutch bleeding on 1500

To: reid.w.simmons@intel.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding on 1500
From: JOrwin308@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:28:08 EST
In a message dated 1/10/00 12:57:30 PM Mountain Standard Time,
reid.w.simmons@intel.com writes:

<< I hope this helps.  I don't live very far from you if you need any
 additional assistance.  But I HATE working under cars; it's that "fear of
 falling" thing - not me, the car. :-) >>

I have this same fear,  unfortunately due to my Spitfire falling on me.  When
the back of the car slipped off the jack, the seam under the rear bumper
(sharper than any knife in my house) cut through the top of my right hand
severing tendons for my middle, ring , and pinkie finger.

I am proud to say I now own one of the nicest 3 ton floor jacks available.
Be careful!

Peace,
    John

P.S.  The only positive from this experience was having my middle finger
straight up in a splint for 2.5 months.  Made it very easy to respond
honestly to certain people without the usual social implications.