Re: clutch bleeding on 1500

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding on 1500
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:30:07 -0500
I would agree but remember stange things have been found before and I would
like to make sure before changing it around.

90% planning & 10% doing is better :-)

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "

76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only