Re: clutch bleeding on 1500

To: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>,
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding on 1500
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:19:56 -0500
someone simply mounted it upside down in the past.
Without the air nipple (bleeder valve) at the top...
how else would the air escape!
>From what I can remember both passages (threaded holes)
are identical.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com