Re: honda s2000 (was Re: Nitrous Oxide)

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: honda s2000 (was Re: Nitrous Oxide)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:53:47 -0500
Joe, had a neighbor buy a V/W bug about 10 years ago, the car was 15 years
old and only had 7500 total miles on it, shopping, grocery store, B. parlor,
etc., this was truly the little old lady car. I told my neighbor, remember
that car was broke-in and use to this type driving only, don't think you are
going to use this car on the interstate and freeway as your dailey driver,
it will not work, 2 weeks the engine blew on the freeway, yes only after 800
much harder miles than it was use too. Don't let anyone tell you a car does
not get used to how it was driven, not so, they do.  "FT".