Question about lens colors

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question about lens colors
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:28:12 -0800
Hello all,

I seem to recall my original US market '67 Spitfire Mk3 having clear turn
signals/parking lamps in the front.  My current UK market '67 Mk3 has amber
parking and turn signals.  Is this "correct"?  Exactly when were the white
lenses used up front?  Andrew Mace?  Joe Curry?  Anyone?

Also, for anyone who's interested, I documented (with more digital photos)
my removal and replacement of the rear shocks last night and posted the
project to my site today.  I hope someone finds this information useful.

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/shocks.shtml

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk 3