Re: Question about lens colors

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Question about lens colors
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:19:10 -0800
In a rather embarassing discovery since my initial post, I've taken another
CLOSER look (my bonnet is up, making the lenses difficult to see) and
discovered that my lenses are, in fact, the amber/white combo.

Very embarrassed by this.  My apologies for the wild goose chase!

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 "Mrs. Jones"