Re: New to list, looking for parts

To: "Jon McLeroy" <jfm@ballistic.com>
Subject: Re: New to list, looking for parts
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:37:51 -0000
Hi Jon
Make sure you have a good ground on the rear light unit, if they work at the
front it has to be between the point at which the rear loom connects to the
front loom (electrically not just where the wires disappear inside the tape)
and the rear light unit grounding point. does everything else on the back
work and if you press the brakes do they flash as well? If they do it will
almost certainly be the ground if they don't then get a meter and see if any
volts are getting there at all, a bulb is not as good as the less volts
there are the less it warms up and they need to get pretty hot to light up.

Graham.