Re: New to list, looking for parts

To: "Greg Ames" <greg.ames.90@alum.dartmouth.org>
Subject: Re: New to list, looking for parts
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:19:40 -0000
Hi Greg
Some Triumphs (Dolomites or 2000 Sedans, one of each and can't remember
which) use bulb holders with an earth tag for a wire and at a guess they are
the same pattern fit so you could use these if you can find some, just make
up a linked ground wire and your ground problem will be solved without the
risk of blowing fuses.

Graham.