RE: brake Drum small Screws: How to get them loose ?

To: "'Ripart Lionel'" <ripart@ipce.eu.sony.co.jp>,
Subject: RE: brake Drum small Screws: How to get them loose ?
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:49:03 -0600
Ripart,

Check at you local auto parts or tool store for an 'Impact Driver'.  This
looks a little like a screw driver but you hit it with a hammer.  Hitting it
causes the bit to twist and it will loosen these screws quite easily.  It
works well with other stubborn screws and bolts as well.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'