Re: brake Drum small Screws: How to get them loose ?

To: "Carter Shore" <clshore@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: brake Drum small Screws: How to get them loose ?
From: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:42:19 -0500
This brings up a good point...a PO must have had to
pound the cr*p out of my drums,cracking one(I found out
after I had the drums sandblasted,you couldn't see the
cracks because of the dirt/grease)...would it be a
smart idea to put a small amount of anti-seize on the
hub/axle end to help release the drum the next time
they need removed.
                    Dave Gebhard
                    1977 Spitfire
                    ...coming back to life!!!