RE: brake Drum small Screws: How to get them loose ?

To: "'Patrick Bowen'" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: brake Drum small Screws: How to get them loose ?
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:50:57 -0500
Patrick, personally, I would put them on, but then I take the AR approach
regarding my Spitfire.  I don't think there is any mechanical reason that
they are necessary, though.  It could be they were designed in just for the
assembly line process...( drums went on long before the wheels did, so in
order to keep the drums on ...screw it). And if you screw it, then I guess
you need two equally spaced ones.  All speculation, of course.  Hey, if the
wheel falls off, it wouldn't be the first time for a list member.
TNB