Re: Re: whining noise

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: whining noise
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:12:14 +0000
I'm off on holiday next week, so I'll just leave it in the garage, although I
am going to book it in to a (classics) garage for when I get back for them to
take a look.

It sounds as though it is most likely the diff, I will see if I can get the
plug un-done tonight to top it up, if not I'll leave it for the garage to look
at.

I think that they did top-up the diff oil when I had it serviced, they were
very comprehensive, even wanted to take a look at the car before I took it in.
The service they gave it was the 'official' full Triumph one.  I would trust
them with the car again.

I'll keep you all posted as to what is found...

I'll put this one down to experience...

cheers

John