RE: whining noise

To: "Norby, Mark A" <NorbyMA@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>,
Subject: RE: whining noise
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:31:33 +0100 (BST)
Just so you don't all think I am totally stupid, I did actually query the
noise 3 months ago when I first heard it with my local TSSC.  They said
that was a normal noise and nothing to worry about at the time, 'old cars
develop all sorts of strange noises that are often nothing to worry
about', bad advice maybe...  I also had the car service a week later and
they didn't pick up on anything.

Due to my very limited mechanical experience I tend to rely on the
opinions of others.  The noise has only been significantly worse in the
last week or two and I have driven the car less than than 20 miles since
it worsened.

I think I will stop using it now until I can get it looked at.

Thanks for the help,

John

--- "Norby, Mark A" <NorbyMA@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM> wrote: > John-