Re: whining noise

To: goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: whining noise
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:29:18 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, Saskia.

Sorry you aren't feeling well.  You might suggest that John also check
the condition of your inner rear trunnion bearing.  I failed one long
ago on another spit by not realising the need for lube back there.
Try driving for a while, then have John see if the inner end of the
rear trunnion or the outer end of the axle (where it enters the
trunnion) is hot.  Tell him to BE CAREFUL!  If the bearing is gone,
this area could be very hot.

Donald.