RE: Brake Master Rebuild kit

To: "'Nolan Penney'" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Brake Master Rebuild kit
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 06:42:07 -0600
I called Nigel @ SpitBits.
He got me one for somewhere around $30.00.
Does he use a different vendor than Vicky Brit ?

I really don't like having to do a master rebuild every year.
It's not the rebuild but the bleeding part, a real pain, rear wheels off,
jacked up, and all that stuff.
The miniVac helps but I need someone standing over the res. to make sure I
don't suck it dry.

I also got a caliper rebuild kit.
Total order around $42.00 with shipping etc.