Re: RE: Brake Master Rebuild kit

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Brake Master Rebuild kit
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:57:10 -0500
I couldn't answer your question about the suppliers of the rebuild kit
components.  I've seen them come from all over the world.  Even the ones that
Say Gurling on them.

Regardless of that, if you're rebuilding your master cylinder every year,
you've got some other problem.  From using an incompatable brake fluid, to bore
damage that is tearing up the new seals.  You should not need to rebuild that
frequently at all.

>>> Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com> 03/27 7:42 AM >>>
I called Nigel @ SpitBits.
He got me one for somewhere around $30.00.
Does he use a different vendor than Vicky Brit ?