Re: Spitfire v. Midget power

To: Graham Stretch <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire v. Midget power
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:25:13 -0700
Gentlemen,

It's all in the "P".  For those familiar with the 1500 Midget engine numbers,
you will know that the Midget engines got branded with an FP rather than
FM like the Spitfire version.

Now, Midget owners will have you believe that the P stands for "Performance",
but we Triumph guys all know that the "P" really stands for "Pathetic".
:)

Joe