Re: UJs - Do them NOW

To: "Richard B Gosling" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: Re: UJs - Do them NOW
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:04:13 -0400
Just for reference- Universals for all models Spitfire & Herald are
available from local parts stores(at least in US) from Precision(Brand
name). I think the number is 341 or 431... I have to check, but they are an
on the shelf item usually... And all four u-joints(2 on driveshaft, 2 on
axles) are the same.

Scott