Re: UJs - Do them NOW

To: spitlist <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: UJs - Do them NOW
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 03 Apr 2001 09:35:43 -0500
Joe,

Don't worry, I know about that one!  I was only going to use the UJ flange,
 otherwise I was using the same driveshaft that came off.

You will all (I'm sure) be delighted to know that, after a frustrating
 lunchtime (UJ cups not wanting to leave their holes), Daffy is now well and
 running again - but could do with a better brake bleeding than I gave her,
 after fluid loss while the relevant hub was off the car.

Richard & Daffy (running again at last)

spitlist@gte.net on 3Apr2001 03:17 PM