RE: Headers

To: "'Tod Jones'" <todjones@rica.net>,
Subject: RE: Headers
From: "Paul Fjelstad" <fjelstad@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 06:53:23 -0700
Hmmm, the bad news is that I'm adding a Weber DGV and Cannon manifold at
the same time as the header ....

I notice, though, that (at least according to Victoria British) there
are two different Pacesetter models ... one for Spits through 1977 and
one for 1978-80. I wonder if that holds a glimmer of hope ...

Thanks for the help,
Paul.

> I just did this to my Spit and it took a lot of modifying. I
> had to bend the tubes to clear the frame and cut the mounting
> flange to put on the intake maniflod. I have a Weber DGV and
> a Cannon manifold so I dont know if you would have to cut the
> flange for an SU carb and manifold.
>
> Tod Jones
> Harrisonburg Va.
> 67 Spit Mk II  ( with 78 frame, engine & lots of upgrades)

///