Re: Headers

To: Paul Fjelstad <paul@fjelstad.com>
Subject: Re: Headers
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:49:18 -0400
I've had a Pasesetter for several years.  It fits OK, doesn't bang
on anything, and most important, it can be removed from above without
getting caught between the engine and the frame.

I also used to have their "Monza" exhaust.  That was pretty poorly
made.  It looked like it was built using a welding torch and
a set of pointed rocks for tools. Totally third-world.

I get the impression that their products' quality varies randomly
from "more or less OK" to "pretty crummy".

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

At 09:31 AM 4/13/01 , Joe Curry wrote:

>Paul Fjelstad wrote:
> >

> > The "Pace Setter" header is very price-friendly, but SpitBits warns that
> > it is problematic. I'd love to have the benefit of your experience.
> > (This list is so great! Thanks!)
>
>This subject has been beat to death over the last several years.  Many people
>say the Pacesetter is crap and doesn't fit.
>
>My experience on two of them is that they fit fine and have given no problems
>whatever.  Maybe I'm just lucky though!
>
>Who Knows?

///