Re: Electical Problem

To: "Spit" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electical Problem
From: "Rich" <rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:25:57 -0400
Nolan that's a great way to troubleshoot but it could prove to be expensive.
(START YOUR TRUCK ON FIRE)Do you think it would have been easier to ask
someone or look at service manual for you truck. As for the other guy I
would look for chaffing in the wiring harness. Also isolate the front from
the back. Nolan just kidding