Re: The Easter Repair Marathon

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Easter Repair Marathon
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:55:55 -0400
Michael H. wrote :::
I shudder to think
> how much this would have cost me at a garage.   Even assuming that they
> would have been twice as quick as I, that is still 17 hours at GBP35 per
> hour...

Fred T writes ::
I shudder to think how much they would have done or not done, I shudder to
think if they would have completed the work as clean, sharpe and the same
way the owner/worker did, then at this time I would certainly shudder and
fall over when they handed me their bill.  Only the owner does 1st class
work the way he wants it to be and at a very reasonable price.  "FT"

///