Re: Update from the newbie

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Update from the newbie
From: "David Lover" <dlover25@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:28:54 -0500
Oh crap... I just looked and sure enough. I used GL5. Where can I get GL4?
I just searched the archives and found the following: Any thoughts?

This is due to the use of sulfur based materials in the
early versions of GL5. I have spoken to Castrol engineers
a couple of times at trade shows and they assure me that
the latest (1996 on) versions of their GL5 lubes have
eliminated the sulfur additives. Comments by Phil Johnson