Re: update from the newbie

Subject: Re: update from the newbie
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:04:49 +0100 (BST)
David,

My car does that too, and I've had new bushes and shocks on the back
quite recently.  The spring hasn't been replaced though.  It always sits
high after being jacked up, but always goes back down again.  I shouldn't
have thought that it's any cause for concern

I also have the same problem with the jack, I usually try and lift the
car slightly by the wheelarch and then slide the jack under.

cheers

John

David said:

I noticed, that my car sat about 2 inches higher off the ground after
jacking up the car. About 10 minutes later, it eventually sank back to
normal. I had a real tough time getting my new hydraulic jack under the
car.
Can I assume that my shocks and springs are shot?

///