Re: CALIPERS

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CALIPERS
From: BrYarboro@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:26:42 EDT
Hi all!
I too had three out of four pistons frozen and the only route was to crack
the calipers. It was no problem to break them apart and put them together
again, with no problems seen so far. However, I did recall a previous e-mail
with a source for the o-rings.
>>BTW, I just noticed in my Pegasus racing catalog ( 98
vintage), they list Girling rebuild parts.  Of
interest was a Cross Feed Seal, .48 OD x .075 thk.
$2.  I think it s the one that goes between the
caliper halves that you aren' t supposed to split
apart. pn3595
800-742-0484    pegasus@execpc.com<<
Thanks to jjcon2
Brian