Re: Anybody mucked about with one of these? (Jag IRS)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody mucked about with one of these? (Jag IRS)
From: reed mideke <rfm@redshift.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:05:49 -0800
Huw Upshall wrote:

> I'm looking to talk to anybody that has mucked about with one of these
> setups
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597063018

We had one of kicking around for a while.
Too big and heavy to put under a spit IMHO, unless you are doing
some serious modifications. They do seem popular in hot rod
applications, and there are people who narrow them and install
stronger center sections. Sold the one we had so that's the extent
of my experience.

--
Email:               rfm(at)redshift.com or rfm(at)portalofevil.com
Home page:                             http://www.redshift.com/~rfm