Re: Rotten *^&^&%&** car!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rotten *^&^&%&** car!
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 02:45:54 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

I can sympathise with you too having spent over 2 months and hundreds of
pounds sorting out the front suspension and after only 6 days back on the
road the ******* engine knackered.  Fortunately I have a spare engine
that I bought a while back but there's still the unplanned expense and
hassle of getting it fitted.

I have a dolomite gearbox that you are welcome to have for a bargain
price if you can collect it.  I'm not sure if this is the same as the
spitfire box or if it can be fitted.  I'm sure others on this list can
advise.

I hope you manage to get it sorted and have a nice reliable car!

cheers
John