Re: RANT- Problems with restoring (long)

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>,
Subject: Re: RANT- Problems with restoring (long)
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:23:10 -0400
:) thanks... I feel the love on the list.

Liv offered to let me drive her Spitfire, but I did not fit.
My other fear would be parking it outside all winter long.

It snows here... :)

No I'll be fine and take comfort in knowing when I'm done.
The GT6 will be one mean little machine.

So much work todo, but in time it will be all worth it.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - Ottawa Canada
1968 Triumph GT6 MK I