Re: trunnion bushing

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>, Dan Canaan
Subject: Re: trunnion bushing
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:05:15 -0700
Yeah, two metal washers per side.  The trap the square sided O ring between
them.  My kit didn't have any assembly instructions and the originals had
rotted away long ago so it took me a while to figure out the assembly
method.  You can use a light assembly grease such as white lithium to help
keep things together, but unless you are ready to put it together into the
control arm at that point, I wouldn't do it until you are ready.  If you
really insist on doing it, tape the finished assembly together so you don't
get dirt into the joints past the O ring.

-Vegaman Dan