RE: Petronix Vs. MSD

To: <PorscheRcr@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Petronix Vs. MSD
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:56:46 -0400
I always mount the units inside the car, I like not having the electronics
under the hood with the heat.
I have mounted them just about anywhere on the inside, under the dash, top
of foot wells, and once right on the front of a dash.
Are the properties of the Petronics the same as the MSD? I haven't seen a
Feature and Benefit list for the Petronics.