Re: coil over shocks for the rear end

To: Huw Upshall <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Subject: Re: coil over shocks for the rear end
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:48:18 -0700
If you have everything worked out, you can buy one of my shock mount
brackets and give yourself some extra room to play with while you are
trying to find a coil-over shock to fit.  The trouble with the normal
mounting points, you will find it difficult to fit a coil-over spring
into the space allowed.  My brackets make the mount higher and more
upright and therefore provide for more room and a longer shock to work
with.

Joe