RE: Spitfire cylinder head

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire cylinder head
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:11:55 -0400
Let me clean this up a little for you......you meant to say " I called the
Roadster Factory and they said they don't sell anything for Spitfires."
Hehehehe I love the Roadster Factory but a lot of the stuff is on backorder.
It seems that they sell TR6 stuff mostly. I don't know how they are with the
Spit of the MG stuff, but that is how I view them.  Maybe I don't understand
the business, but why not hook up with the product manufactures that are
being sold at Victoria British. The market is there, but everyone buys from
VB because they have the product.

Steve R.
72' TR6 (project)
79' Spitfire
The Roadster Factory Member 01'
www.newenglandtriumphs.org
www.triumphtr6.net

This email was scanned with Norton Ant-Virus 2003