Re: Spitfire cylinder head

To: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire cylinder head
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:38:20 -0700
"Steve R." wrote:

> Let me clean this up a little for you......you meant to say " I called the
> Roadster Factory and they said they don't sell anything for Spitfires."
> Hehehehe I love the Roadster Factory but a lot of the stuff is on backorder.
> It seems that they sell TR6 stuff mostly. I don't know how they are with the
> Spit of the MG stuff, but that is how I view them.  Maybe I don't understand
> the business, but why not hook up with the product manufactures that are
> being sold at Victoria British. The market is there, but everyone buys from
> VB because they have the product.

My understanding is that Charles is so strapped for cash that he has to
limit what he orders to remain solvent.  Therefore the Spitfires get the
short end of the stick.  Call Nigel at Spitbits when you need something
for your Spit and chances are he'll have it at a better price than VB
and better availability then TRF.

Joe Curry