Re: Spitfire Cylinder Head

To: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Cylinder Head
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:16:05 -0700 (PDT)
That's what I thought, $5 a piece wasn't bad if you
can get them. When we rebuilt the motor after it ate
carb bolt, we were going to change to dual springs. No
collars then (2 years ago). In VB cat S38 they now
list the dual spring collar. We don't get much from
TRF as it has verry little for spit, mostly for TR's
and MGB.

   Now the main work is rebuilding car again after son
wrecked it.

     Thanks,
Donald & Henry

P.S. mostly a lurker :-)