Re: Spitfire cylinder head

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire cylinder head
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:09:26 -0700 (PDT)
Humm, TRF Also list part 111870 as the valve spring
collar, doesn't say if dual, but for Spitfire 1 thru 5
Note, our engine number is FM126425UE. Don't know
where this fits. It has single springs, but were gonig
to convert it to double. Oh Well...don't know why
there are several part numbers...

Donald