Re: Chromework and rechroming

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: Chromework and rechroming
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:45:49 -0700
Not sure where the extra holes are, but if they are on the top and roughly 3'
apart (sorry, I don't know the metric equivalent)  they might be for the
optional AMCO bumper bar.  I've had repro and original bumpers in my
possession at one time or another.  The originals are definitely nicer for
rechroming and seem to hold up much better, IMHO.  But if you have no other
alternatives, it's nice having the option of the repros...

Jeff