Re: Chromework and rechroming

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Chromework and rechroming
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
What's up? Chroming i guess... Henry has tub on frame
and getting ready to have bonnet painted...He's
driving Christine too...not too far away from house.

yes, this metric stuff is confusing for some. I guess
the US wasted several million dollars on mars probes
cause someone forgot to convert units correctly when
to fire retro rockets..big difference in 300 feet and
300 millimeters....slammed into mars i guess... Humm
what was wrong with the Huble telescope...same thing
in grinding original lens i guess.

Hey we looked at pics of your new spitty and it looks
great!!! Like the one of airplane....Henry says now
thats a REAL Spitty...