RE: Thank you...but i need more help.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thank you...but i need more help.
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:06:23 -0500
Well, that's not an answer to the question and doesn't help Dave at all.

If indeed the 1500 flywheel does bolt up to the early 1300 in the Mk 3 with the
small bearings, then I'm all wet.  But as I recall, it will not do so.

Which leaves Dave a bit up in the air on not only what flywheel he has, but
also perhaps what engine.

It's been a while since I put the lightened 1300 flywheel on my 1500 engine.
When I initially replied, I recalled that you could swap the clutch disc around
between the two.  But as I think about it more and more, I suspect I'm wrong on
that.  The rim the pressure plate sits on was closer in on the 1300, wasn't it?
 Don't have my flywheels and such here to play with, so I can't check it.  Ah
well.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>