Re: deck height

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject: Re: deck height
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:58:01 +0000
Richard,

You are right - I would be mad to want to lower the compression - unless
I was turbo charging it...

But no - it's nothing that exciting...

Last easter I bought a bargain 1300 cylinder head - ported, big valves,
~9.75 CR etc etc etc...

However, I've now got a bargain 1500 bottom end - lightened, balanced,
racey cam etc...

So, how to get the 1300 head to fit the 1500 head without having to buy
a ### head gasket...

James

69 Signal Red Spit