Re: deck height

To: j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk, Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com
Subject: Re: deck height
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:43:49 EST
My Gosh, James...

Weren't you the callow youth who once was going to get rid of his Spitfire
because it needed, what? A new engine, a clutch, or somesuch? And the the good
people on this list convinced you that mechanicals could be fun. Now you're
Captain Cosworth, building your own Stage 2! You hear so much about how
sensible
today's youth are. I'm glad to see someone so easily led astray. ;-)

Tom Burke