Re: Rhyming slang & insults (RE: Dished Pistons)

To: emiel.rorije@terra.es, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rhyming slang & insults (RE: Dished Pistons)
From: Emiel Rorije <emiel.rorije@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:25:02 +0100
I would like to correct:
John = Jan (Jahn does not exist as a name), and Cheese = Kaas, not Kees,
which is a name. Kaas is also pronounced differently, with the aa being
more like the a in wrath.

that source should work on it4s Dutch, because those translations are
terrible. Now that is what I call an insult. To the dutch!

Emiel