RE: getting ready for spring...

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: getting ready for spring...
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:06:38 -0700
  Are the moulded carpet sets really worth the money?  Or are the
"delux" or
regular sets just as good?

Yes, they are that good and No the others are not just as good.

 I am looking for a good quality and fairly easy to install.  Any
suggestions as to the best places to buy sets?

Check SpitBits and BPNW

Headlights:
  I just got the Victoria British catalog and they had the clear 7"
headlights that are supposedly brighter and better.  Are those any good
or should i just stick to the good ol' Lucas OEM headlights the best way
to go?  On the same toke, the plastic pieces that plug into the back of
the headlights were so old, the plastic literally just splintered apart
when i touched them.  Can I replace just those plastic pieces or can i
simply attatch the wires to the prongs on the back of the headlight?

I'd go with the regular old stuff (and not from VB, I might add)

Exhaust:
  I have been thinking about getting the Monza system.  Could anyone
give me a comparison between the monza system and the stainless steel
system?
All of these things i want to purchase now so that when the snow melts
and the car gets put back in the garage i can slap it all together and
enjoy it for a while before the "deadline" that has been set for me and
the car by my
fiance!

Some will say they are too loud.  Others will say they are crap.  My
experience is that they look nice and if you like a nice (if not a bit
loud) exhaust note like I do, you will not find them unbearable.

Joe