Re: getting ready for spring...

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: getting ready for spring...
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:20:36 -0500
The Monza exhaust will look all rusty and disgusting after a few years,
and is not particularly well-made.  Once mine stopped looking
pretty, I got tired of the noise and put the stock system back.

The Spit headlights are totally standard.  The last time I needed one
I just went to Pep Boys.  Anything you can find in that
standard round size will work.

I have molded carpet (I got if from TRF maybe 10 years ago.)  It
fits nice, but the material itself is not quite as nice or as sturdy
as some other (non-molded) types.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit