RE: getting ready for spring...

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: getting ready for spring...
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:27:20 -0500
Dan,
You can also order the molded sets directly from Newton Commercial in
the UK.  http://newtoncomm.co.uk/index.html

I ordered mine via their website on a Wednesday night, and received them
on Monday afternoon - I'm in Pennsylvania!

Cost with duties/shipping/etc was still about $50 less than the US
suppliers I could find - although many (I know Spitbits and VB sales are
on now, TRF soon to follow) are having their winter sales right now, so
you might do better.

Good luck!

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500