RE: Hello!

To: <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: RE: Hello!
From: "Jones Jarrod JCP" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:34:27 -0000
Cheers for that. I copied the way my old cable was but it's just not working
the same. I think I will give the graphite powder a try, failing that I will
try another new cable as there may be something wrong with the new one! Thank
you all for the help and im sure I will need you all again!
My spitfire is getting there though!

Jarrod
'77 Spit