RE: Hello!

To: "Jones Jarrod JCP" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject: RE: Hello!
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:10:38 -0500
I always lubricated mine with light oil.  I don't see how you could
get graphite powder up very far inside the cable.  With oil,
you can hang the cable vertically and squirt some oil in the top and
let it run down.

If the cable still binds after lubricating it, it may have a broken strand
somewhere,
and you should get a new one ASAP.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit