RE: Hello!

To: <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: RE: Hello!
From: "Jones Jarrod JCP" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:53:44 -0000
The one originally on the car snapped so this is a new one. I never had a prob
with the old one although I new it was on the way out.
The cable seems fine when I disconnect it but when I put it back on a can hear
it grinding near the pedal end. Could it be that it is connecting to the pedal
at an angle and grinding due to this? if so could you bend the arm on the pedal
so that they are both on line? That would be strange as I say though cos I
didn't alter anything other than the cable! I will definitely try some
lubrication on it though!

Jarrod
'77 Spit